Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Third Time as a Blogger

To understand my blog you must read the beginning of "My Second Day".
trust me..... arrow down first. So I thought I would let you in on the first page of the "Fruit from the Random Tree" diary I started back on 10/15/05. It started with a list of things I would like to do and here they are in the order I wrote them on that day. 1. Take better care of myself.
2. Write poetry again.
3. Keep a journal.
4. Sing more often.
5. Be more domestic.
6. Read.
7. Perform again.
8. Contact old friends.
9. Stretch.
10. Drink more wine.
11. Dance for fun.
12. Spend more time with family.
13. Ride my bike.
14. Get/give more shoulder massages.
15. Enjoy art. Oddly I bet all of humanity could benefit from my list. Too bad I'm too lazy to complete more than three of my goals. Heres a contest....... which 3 goals did I accomplish? Does this thing have a spell check? 'cause if it doesn't I'm screwed!!!!!!! Keep checking in with me.
Have a lovely day, Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home