My Second Day...
I always thought that a diary was a good idea. After you die maybe someone in your family could possibly not learn "the hard way". I however could never keep up on a daily basis, so I started my "Fruit From The Random Tree" diary. I open up any page and write a bit when the mood strikes me. NOT BY DATE, UNCENCERED, NOT ALWAYS SOBER, COMPLETELY ME. It makes me laugh, it makes me cry. You should try it. Anyways, I will share with those that wish to read my inner insanity......
1/21/06 I've never met anyone who deserved to go to hell, I have seen them on t.v. but I've never met them.
4/10/06 Usually if you pull a fan string three times you will get the speed you want.
4/23/06 I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. (age 34)
9/1/06 Time is relative.
1/21/06 I am not ready for my mom to die, but then again I will never be okay with the whole idea.
3/5/06 Once a year you should watch a movie that was released fifteen years prior to this fabulous day!
6/12/06 As I get older I have more questions. I don't care too much for the answers...it's the pondering I enjoy. (quote from Americas Heart & Soul)
Hope you thought and smiled. Have a lovely day, Michelle

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home